Light Presets is a thumbnail-browser for creating light setups.
Double-click presets to cycle through light combinations and add your own too.
Over one hundred presets are included.
This tool supports Arnold, Redshift and Renderman. All settings are compatible with vanilla Maya. Lights are created native to your renderer.
It’s tedious to create and manage light setups in Maya.
Instantly create light setups by double-clicking an icon.
– Light can be further tweaked and edited.
– Lights are created native to your renderer.
– Save your custom setups.
– Adjust the intensity for the preset globally.
– Scale lights to the size of your model.
– Rotate the preset to create different looks.
– Instantly create custom thumbnails with our screen-grab tool.
Zoo Tools comes with 150 light presets, and you can add your own too.
* License Type: Full commercial, no redistribution.
USE IN COMBINATION
The light-presets support the following light types for Arnold, Renderman, and Redshift.
Area Light Supported Attributes
Name, Intensity, Exposure, Shape, Normalize, Visibility, Color, Temperature, Translate, Rotate, Scale
Directional Light Supported Attributes
Name, Intensity, Soft Angle, Rotation, Color, Temperature
Skydome HDR (IBL) Light Supported Attributes
Name, Intensity, Rotate, Translate, Scale, HDR Image, Invert Direction, Skydome Visibility
We plan on supporting VRay and more light attribute types in the future.