IMAGE PLANE TOOL – OVERVIEW
The Image Plane thumbnail-browser helps you create and manage multiple image-planes.
Adding image-planes in Maya is cumbersome, and it’s difficult to manage multiple image-planes.
Easily create and manage image-planes with the Image Plane Tool.
– Double-click images to create.
– Select double click to replace
– Interactively adjust the placement of images
– Screengrab images
– Copy/Paste from clipboard
– Add multiple image-planes
– Add orthographic and perspective planes
– Adjust opacity
Hundreds of open-source reference-images are included with Zoo Tools.
* License Type: Varies per image, most images can be used commercially.