We’ve just updated all of our Hive Auto-rigger demo rigs. Nat and Zoo Mannequin now have the new Spline Spine component.
All rigs have upgraded limbs with stretchy upper/lower legs/arms.
And new rig start scenes ready to animate are included.
Subscribers can download the new pack update from the Zoo Tools Pro installer page.
Natalie and Zoo Mannequin Upgraded to Spline Spines.
Both the Natalie and Zoo Mannequin rigs now feature new Spline Spines.
– Versatile Hybrid FK and Spline IK.
– Game engine compatible (Note: Unity does not support volume).
– Squash/Stretch with global volume control.
– Squash/Stretch adjustable volume per joint.
– Max/Min volume and On/Off squash settings for realism.
– Comprehensive space-switching and matching.
– Space-switch matching for timeline (keys and bake).
– Multiple control visibility modes.
– Up Vector control flip avoid.
Upper and Lower Stretch Attributes.
All rigs have been upgraded with limb upper and lower stretch.
New Start Scenes for Animators.
New scenes are included with the rigs referenced and ready to animate.
Open the rigs in the Zoo “Maya Scenes” Browser.
To view the Hive Rigs once they are installed, open the Assets > Maya Scenes browser, click on the Hive Rigs folder then “All” or “Maya” in the renderer icon (bottom left)
Buy Zoo Tools.
To see all tools go to the Zoo 2 Information Page.
Registered users can download/upgrade from the Zoo 2 Install Page.