Zoo 2.6.6 finishes our multi-folder support for image browsers, we’ve added virtual-sliders on thumbnail-images. Search and meta-data has been added to the Scenes Browser (.MA/.MB) and Shader Presets (.MA/.MB) , and Hive has had another large upgrade with many new features and bugfixes.
This release has also fixed many minor bugs.
Please manually upgrade hotkeys with:
Zoo Preferences (cog icon) > Zoo Hotkey Editor > Update Zoo Hotkeys
New assets packs will be released to reflect the multi-folder changes. You can now add custom folders to all of our image browser UIs.
Enhancements: Image Browsers Virtual Sliders
Virtual sliders can be used on thumbnail images (middle mouse drag).
Browsers Supported are:
– Middle-click drag left/right: rotates the HDRI Skydomes.
– Middle-click drag: Positions the Image Plane
– Ctrl Middle-click drag left/right: Scales the Image Plane
– Ctrl Shift Middle-click drag left/right: Rotates the Image Plane
– Ctrl Alt Middle-click drag left/right: Sets the Image Plane’s opacity
– Middle-click drag left/right: Offsets Hue
– Middle-click drag up/down: Offsets Brightness
– Shift Middle-click drag up/down: Offsets Saturation
– Ctrl Middle-click drag left/right: Offsets Specular Roughness
– Ctrl Middle-click drag up/down: Offsets Specular Brightness
– Ctrl Alt Middle-click drag up/down: Offsets Clear Coat
– Ctrl Shift Alt Middle-click drag up/down: Offsets Metalness
Enhancements: Hive Auto-Rigger
Hive has had many enhancements and bug fixes.
– Right-Click Fix Elbow has been added to FK arms/legs rotated off axis.
– Right-click space-switching added to neck control.
– Right-click IK switching is hidden while in FK modes.
– Right-click FK switching is hidden while in IK modes.
– Right-click space switching is a single entry while switching spine and fk controls.
– The leg’s Ball Roll attribute will rotate from the heel if a negative value.
– New attributes added to foot control Toe Up Down, Toe Side, Toe bank, Heel Side/Side.
– The God Control again effects the animation’s world space settings correctly.
– Shared Proxy attributes are no longer non-keyable and will key while pressing `s`.
– Ball Roll correctly rolls up to the toe pivot while going past the Foot Break angle.
Bug Fixes: Focus Puller
Focus Puller has had number of bugs fixed.
– Issues regarding the Focus Rig while in Maya mode have been fixed.
– The Focus Rig will create on a camera with existing rig attributes.
– Cameras can have non-unique names.
– Top checkboxes will affect focus rigs if nothing is selected.
Bug Fixes: Assorted
– Transfer UVs Shaders no longer incorrectly gives warnings while transferring shaders.
– Numerous tools have improved error checking regarding selection errors.
– Menu error messages object has no attribute ‘items’ has been fixed.
– A missing toolset warning has been fixed.