This version features a new tool Maya Shaders changes to Manage Nodes/Plugins, undo improvements and fixes and a major change to our backend code and UIs providing new UI features and better docking.
Major UI Backend Changes: Assorted:
This version features a significant backend UI re-write.
– Improved docking by drag-and-dropping the Z icon.
– Alt-middle-click drag windows to move them.
– Alt-right-click drag windows to size them.
– Tooltips toggles are available under the Z menu.
– Dialog boxes are now in the Zoo Tools 2 style, warnings yes/no
– 2020 support for docking to Attribute Editor/Channel Box and Outliner areas.
– Correct Sizing of docked and undocked windows.
New Tool – Maya Shaders:
Maya Shaders has been added with limited first pass functionality. The hair rig shaders will be viewable in this UI and custom save and import functionality is coming soon.
Tool Update – Manage Nodes/Plugins:
Update to the Manage Nodes/Plugins Tool, it now has the Delete Turtle button which removes the Turtle Plugin and Open Plug-In Manager which opens Maya’s Plugin Manager.
Bug Fix – Cursor Icon Stuck Issue:
Hopefully, we’ve fixed a bug where the cursor gets stuck in the scale window mode. To fix if it happens, hover over the side of a Zoo window.
Bug Fix – Zoo Preferences
Changing the location of the zoo_preferences folder has now been fixed in the Zoo Preferences window.
Asset Update – Maya Scenes
Hair Rigs in the Maya Scenes pack have had a skinning tweak so they can be scaled smaller. Update the Maya Scenes pack from the Installer Page