Model Assets is a thumbnail-browser that instantly creates and manages models or alembic caches in a scene.
We have included almost one-hundred models with Zoo Tools Pro.
Save your own assets too.
Supports Arnold, Redshift and Renderman.
It’s handy to have an asset library that you can easily add assets as you wish.
Model Assets immediately imports and cycles through alembic models based on their type.
– Model types include hero, props, and backgrounds.
– Models can be tagged for search.
– Imported assets can be scaled and rotated.
– Easily select or remove assets from your scene.
Shaders are automatically assigned native to your renderer.
We will be supporting maya files like .MA and .MB shortly.
SUPPORTED ASSET INFORMATION
Our assets currently alembic (ABC) files and can be animated. MA and other support coming soon.
Model Assets import/export to alembic ABC models which are a standard mesh format for transferring objects. Shaders are built/saved automatically for either Arnold, Redshift or Renderman.
Shader attributes supported are.
– Diffuse Weight and Color
– Specular Weight, Color, Roughness and IOR
– Clear Coat Weight, Color, Roughness and IOR
More attribute and texture support is coming soon.